WHY HERP EASY:
- Very low dust content
- Low salt content EC < 500 μS/cm (EC < 0.5 mS/cm
- High odor absorbtion
- Resists mold and mildew
- Holds humidity perfect
- 100% organic
- Consitant quality
- High durability,so saves time cleaning
- Has no parasites or bugs so no need to freeze or bake
- Soft substrate with no fear of impaction
- Does not stick to frozen thawed feeder animals
How to expand Herp Easy breeder block?
In order to use your coco block, it must first be hydrated.
- Put the brick in a large 70 to 80 ltr container – remember that the brick will expand five to seven times once hydrated, so ensure you choose a large enough container.
- Cover the brick with warm water. A good rule of thumb when deciding how much water to add is 4-5 liters water per 5 kilo brick.
- Allow the water to absorb for at least 20 minutes.
- Once absorbed, fluff the coco coir up until it resembles the ideal consistency.
- Let it dry for one to two days before use.
Will Herp Easy mold?
Herp Easy is mold resistant,but any wood based product can mold under the right conditions.
To prevent mold:
- Adequate ventilation
- Not over saturate your substrate with water
- Regular spot cleaning
Why does Herp Easy use transparent package foil?
We want to garantuee you the highest quality possible,Thats why Herp Easy blocks are sealed in anti static transparent foil.This protects our blocks from damage whilst in transit or storage and from contamination or damage by moisture, humidity, gases, micro-organisms ,insects and other pests. So therefore its not necessery to freeze our blocks before use.
Please disposal your plastic package in a responsable way
What species can Herp Easy be used for?
All commonly kept reptiles and amphibians exept bearded dragons.
Where to buy Herp Easy?
Look at the section Distributors or contact us